AnnMai: thankful

  • contact infor
  • Saturday, November 25, 2006

    thankful

    After checking out my partner's weblog and reading the posts. I was surprised when they talked about technologys help in the medical field. I didn't even think about that part yet! I know that technology help a lot in medical field and continues to improve our daily life. I feel so thankful to live in this century and in United States with all its cool tech. Technology continues to improve so that I can't keep up with it.
    Especially the computer.
    Computer components quickly get updated every six months and I can't afford to keep up with it any more. It's the dreamer in me who think I can afford to have the newest, most advanced computer!

    1 Comments:

    Blogger -Silvia- said...

    yeah! technology is amazing!!!! TOTALLY AGREE with you , Ann...

    10:26 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home