AnnMai: shopping time

  • contact infor
  • Friday, November 24, 2006

    shopping time

    OMG!! Today everywhere it was so crowed. People going shopping to get ready for Christmas. I can't go shopping because I have to go to work early.
    My friend had been saving her money since the end of summer for Black Friday. She is crazy! She and her brother planned to be shopping from midnight to morning!
    She told me she got to Gilroy Shopping Outlets at midnight, but because of traffic, she didn't get there until 12:30 am. And because of that, she had to wait in line to get inside Banana Republic.
    They had 40% off and because she is a VIP member, she got an extra 20%!
    The line wasn't as long like they had at the PSP3 madness, but it took her two hours of waiting in line to get in because the security guard only let people in when there were people going out.
    The temperature was about 35 degrees! It got colder and colder as the night passed. And poor Thuy, she couldn't buy a cup of tea or coffee from the coffee shop at all to keep her awake and warm.
    She has a bad habit of going pee every half an hour if she sips one of those drinks! I was laughing out loud when she complained about that!
    Nevertheless, she was happy with the purchase. She bought $600 worth of clothes and only paid abour $200!
    So, she's happy!
    She then hit Fry's! They opens at 5 am so she had to race from Gilroy to Brokaw Street in half an hour.
    I told her that she was lucky that there was no cop on 101!
    I am glad my friends had fun even if I didn't.
    I might save money and do the "Black Friday Bargain Hunting" with my maniac friend.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home