AnnMai: Exprience

  • contact infor
  • Tuesday, November 21, 2006

    Exprience

    I was reading the article "The Learning Curve". This article reminds me of my bad experience with the hospital. I had a car accident last week and was forced to go to the hospital because my ribs and knees hurt. I had to be x-ray-ed.
    But before I got the x-ray, the nurse stuck needles into me…for an IV. (I still don’t know why I need an IV, they didn’t explain to me!) I was so scared when I saw the needle so I looked away. It was really painful as she poked the needle deep into my skin.
    After the x-ray, and waiting for the result, I was finally released from my prison of a hospital. By then it was 4 pm…
    I was in the hospital since 8 am…
    It was…8 hours of my life spending in the hospital.
    What a waste of a day!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home