AnnMai: Hybrid Work For November 10-19

  • contact infor
  • Thursday, November 23, 2006

    Hybrid Work For November 10-19

    I think Defeneres' essay is funnier than the Onion's "New Technological Breakthrough" because "This is How We Live" is mostly talking about our daily life. It makes me feel closer and I can really understand. However, in "New Technological Breakthrough" I can't understand what the author talking about. The "High Tech" stuff is too difficult for me. I enjoy reading " This is How We Live" but not the other one.

    I agree with the automated toilet that flushes entirely on their own schudule. It happened to me couple time when I'm at the mall. I went in and sat down. I didn't even stand up yet and it automated flushed and water splashed all over my butt.

    I disagree with Degeneres because usually the lazy people invent new techonology because when they lazy they are think about designs to help them.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home