AnnMai: Difference

  • contact infor
  • Wednesday, November 22, 2006

    Difference

    Today in class we talked and debated about going into space...
    I personally would love to go…if I have 1.7 million dollar to spend on the ticket and if I can handle the G-force…which I truly honestly doubt I can handle it since I barely handle the rollercoaster at Great America. Beside…what is chance of the Space Ship that Sir Richard Branson are designing works…as in lift off and lift down perfectly…I prefer to be not in the first group of human to travel in space (I really don’t want to be like the Challenger’s Astronauts). …maybe after I enjoy my life and finish all I have to do and then I will try their spaceship.
    Nevertheless, I think those people who already bought the tickets are either dreamers (there's a physical fitness required...and all I see from tv are those who are a bit...too old to fly) and have too much money to spend...and daredevils who need to watch the video clip of the Challenger 1986 launch at Kennedy Space Center.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home