AnnMai: My Fav Songs @ the Moment

  • contact infor
  • Monday, December 04, 2006

    My Fav Songs @ the Moment

    Has anyone heard the song “White & Nerdy” by Weird Al Yankovic? I love the song! It’s so funny and…catchy! I keep thinking about how he came up with all these ideas!


    “I'm nerdy in the extreme and whiter than sour crème”.
    I ROTFLOL (Rolling Off The Floor Laughing Out Loud)!!! It’s so funny.
    My favorite part is:
    I've been browsing, inspectin'
    X-men comics you know I collect 'em
    The pens in my pocket
    I must protect 'em


    Even though pen-pocket is meant to protect your shirt’s pocket so there won’t be any ink stain…but who care, it rhyme!
    I am currently in love with Weird Al and have wikipedia-ed him and learned that he was famous for making parody of popular song…like “White & Nerdy” is a parody of “Ridin’” by Chamillionaire. And my other favorite song “Fat” is a parody of “Bad” by Michael Jackson.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home